• 250g = 8.8oz Heavy cream
• 50g = 1.7oz Milk (2% or whole)
• 6g = 0.2oz Glucose (or corn syrup)
• 2g = 0.07oz Silver Gelatin Sheet (x1) *
• 2g = 0.07oz Vanilla extract or paste
• 150g = 5.3oz White Chocolate **
• 312g Raspberries (frozen or fresh)
• 94g Sugar
• If you can’t find gelatin sheets (online), you can use 1.17g of powder gelatin such as Knoxx brand
• If using the gelatin sheet: soak in cold water for a couple of minutes until it softens. Set aside.
• If using powder gelatin: combine with a teaspoon of sugar and whisk into the milk once it is hot.
** I use Valrhona’s Ivoire but you can use any good quality white chocolate