Let’s celebrate this hot summer with a refreshing fruity spiked summer float! Raspberry sorbet topped off with your favorite spritzer or sparkling wine and finished with frozen berries to keep the cool on. Watch my Reel on Instagram to see how it's done.
• Raspberry sorbet
• Sparkling wine or spritzer
• Frozen berries
• 1 egg white
• ½ cup sugar
• 3-4 drops of pink gel food coloring
1. To decorate the rim of your glass, place the sugar in a small bowl and mix in the drops of gel food coloring until the sugar turns that color. You can also use different colors like you see on the Reel. It’s important that the food coloring is gel and now liquid so it doesn’t melt the sugar.
2. Place the egg white in a shallow container, wide enough to fit the rim of your glass.
3. Tap the rim of the glass on the egg white and then on the colored sugar. Let it dry completely.
4. Add a scoop of raspberry sorbet in your glass, top with the spritzer of your choice and add a few frozen berries.
Stir, swirl, scoop, sip and enjoy during a hot summer day!