This might look like a regular yogurt bowl to you (just much prettier) but it has one very special ingredient. That spiral you see in the center has Zoë’s "Petimezi" which a syrup made with slowly cooked grapes at very low temperatures which ensures they keep their flavors, aromas and benefits.
• 200g = 7oz Plain Greek yogurt, 0% or 2% fat
• 50g = ¼ cup Pomegranate seeds (arils)
• 30g = 1/3 cup Pistachios, roasted, chopped
• Few berries of your choice
• Mint leaves
• 2 T of Zoë’s Petimezi cooked grape must
• Few drops of Zoë’s Extra virgin olive oil or another evoo that you like
1. Simply spread the yogurt in a bowl. I like making little indents or designs with the spoon as I spread it so that the Petimezi lands heavier on some parts (a treat to the mouth!).
2. Pour the Petimezi on top of the yogurt.
3. Dispose the toppings as you wish. You can switch the nuts or type of berries to suit your taste.
4. Drizzle in a few drops of evoo all around it.
Enjoy this absolutely delicious and full of flavor bowl of goodness!