Hollowed out tomatoes with creamy healthy tuna salad
This is another of my “Hotel Room Dishes” so you now know it is super simple and quick to make. The tuna salad is made with Greek yogurt and it is spiked up with some anchovy paste. A splash of lemon juice brightens the whole dish and a good drizzle of evoo brings it all together.
• 2 large Heirloom tomatoes
• 8oz or 227g Canned tuna in water (or in evoo)
• 1 tsp Anchovy paste
• 3T Greek yogurt 0% or 2% fat
• 1 T Dijon mustard
• 1 T Lemon juice or champagne vinegar
• Salt and black or white pepper to taste
• Extra virgin olive oil to season
Optional: your favorite fresh herb like chives, mint, parsley, etc. or also a couple teaspoons of capers.