• 170g = 6oz = 1 ½ cups Old Fashioned Oats
• 71g = 2.5oz = ½ cup Almonds, raw
• 43g = 1.5oz = ¼ cup Hazelnuts, raw *
• 28g = 1oz = ¼ cup Cocoa Nibs
• 43g = 1.5oz = ½ cup Coconut flakes
• 28g = 1oz = 1/8 cup Buckwheat **
• 55g = 2oz Water
• ½ tsp Salt
• 43g = 1.5oz Maple syrup
• 85g = 3oz Honey***
*You can substitute the almonds and/or hazelnuts for your favorite nuts but I particularly like these two in combination with the cocoa nibs.
** You can substitute the buckwheat with quinoa if you can’t find it.
*** This granola is not very sweet so feel free to increase the amount of sweeteners or even add a couple tablespoons of brown sugar if you’d like.