Sautéed Figs and Burrata Pizza
It's fig season and I love figs! This simple sautéed figs and burrata pizza is simply made with caramelized fresh figs with butter and brown sugar, prosciutto, a whole burrata cheese and a store-bought pizza crust. Delicious and perfect for sharing!
• 8-10 fresh figs
• 2T = 1oz butter, unsalted
• 1T = 15g light brown sugar
• 2T cooked must or sweet dessert wine (I used Zoë’s Petimezi)
• 1 frozen plain pizza crust. I used a cauliflower crust, but almond crust and of course a regular pizza crust is great as well.
• 1 fresh burrata cheese
• 4 oz prosciutto (or as many slices as you’d like)
• 2T extra virgin olive oil
• 1 T coarse salt like Zoë’s Pyramid salt or Maldon
• Pinch ground black pepper